Friday, May 29, 2009

NOT FOR WHIMPS CHEESE POPCORN


Many people believe that they can eat popcorn if they pop it in their air-popper. That way they think without the oil it is more healthy. You can do that if you want but for me I'm using the hottest oil I can find, loading the popcorn with cheese (not the powdered kind) and filling myself up to the brim with all of the goodness I can squeeze out of it.
Here's how I do it. If you're brave enough I challenge you to give it a taste.







INGREDIENTS:

1 package of your favorite popcorn cooked in oil. Or, if you chose, you can use the "jiffypop" microwave type and then follow the rest of the directions.
Several slices of Velvetta cheese or cheddar (which is my favorite). Grind it up for easy melting.

PREPARATION:
Cook your popcorn.
Melt the cheese adding just a little bit of milk to keep it smooth and creamy.
Poor the melted cheese over your popcorn and let cool for a short time. Don't want you to burn your little fingers now do we?

ENJOY! You're not going to ever go back to the boring popcorn you were used to eating before. I promise!

No comments: