Monday, October 17, 2011

Steve's Famous Wheat Bran Muffins

Sometimes you just have to blow your own horn and this is one of those times for me.  I make the absolute best bran muffins in the world!  Don't believe me... well, here's my recipe.  Give it a try and let me know what you think.





INGREDIENTS:
2 Cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cut wheat bran
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup low fat milk
1/4 cup molasses
1/4 cup applesauce
2 eggs

PREPARATION:
Combine all dry ingredients.  Then combine all of the liquid ingredients. and blend both together.  Place in muffin cups or sprayed muffin tin.
Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes then sink your teeth into these wonderfully delicious muffin creations.

You can also add raisins or dates to this recipe and make it even better.
Happy Eating
Steve

No comments: